All year storage in the North West

Old October 11th 05, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rosie

Default All year storage in the North West

As we are having to stop towing our caravan for various reasons we are
looking for a site to store,but still use it( I believe some site owners
move the van on to a pitch for you )
The ideal location would be 30-40 miles radius of Blackburn Lancashire.
Nothing very grand required, just a quiet place with decent loos. A nice pub
serving food nearby would be an added bonus but not a necessity.

Thank you in advance

Rosie

Old October 12th 05, 12:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

In message , Rosie
writes
As we are having to stop towing our caravan for various reasons we are
looking for a site to store,but still use it( I believe some site owners
move the van on to a pitch for you )
The ideal location would be 30-40 miles radius of Blackburn Lancashire.
Nothing very grand required, just a quiet place with decent loos. A nice pub
serving food nearby would be an added bonus but not a necessity.

Thank you in advance

Rosie

Abbey Farm (tel: 01695 572686) a top rate private site, outside Ormskirk
store vans and are open all year. Excellent loos and a good pub within
easy walking distance.
--
Bill

Old October 12th 05, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rosie

"Bill" wrote in message
In message , Rosie
writes
As we are having to stop towing our caravan for various reasons we are
looking for a site to store,but still use it( I believe some site owners
move the van on to a pitch for you )
The ideal location would be 30-40 miles radius of Blackburn Lancashire.
Nothing very grand required, just a quiet place with decent loos. A nice
pub
serving food nearby would be an added bonus but not a necessity.

Thank you in advance

Rosie

Abbey Farm (tel: 01695 572686) a top rate private site, outside Ormskirk
store vans and are open all year. Excellent loos and a good pub within
easy walking distance.
--
Bill

Many thanks Bill, this sounds very promising I'll give 'em a ring.

Rosie

Old October 12th 05, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rosie

"Bill" wrote in message
In message , Rosie
writes