Something Free For people in LONDON

Old October 12th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vdkjll

Default Something Free For people in LONDON

http://www.caravanandoutdoorshow.co.uk/ 27th - 30th
October
Adult (16 years and over) Prices Advance 7.00 On-the-door 9.00

I've been given a Privilege Pass, admits one. I can't
get to the centre of London, so if you are *actually*
*able* to use this, email me your address and I'll post
it to you.

Remove SHOVEOFFYOUIDIOT from my email address to reply :-)

I have crossposted to uk.rec.camping & uk.rec.caravanning as I think you
will be most likely to use this.

--
Vj

Old October 13th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vdkjll

TAKEN! :-)

--
Vj

Old October 13th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vdkjll

TAKEN! :-)

--
Vj

Old October 17th 05, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
theo

"Vdkjll" schreef in bericht
.uk...
http://www.caravanandoutdoorshow.co.uk/ 27th - 30th
October
Adult (16 years and over) Prices Advance 7.00 On-the-door 9.00

I've been given a Privilege Pass, admits one. I can't
get to the centre of London, so if you are *actually*
*able* to use this, email me your address and I'll post
it to you.

I can't get to London either at the mo' but you can send it to me !

Add YOU'REANIDIOT to your email address to receive :-)

www.theosphotos.fotopic.net

Old October 17th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vdkjll

theo wrote:
"Vdkjll" schreef
in bericht
.uk...
http://www.caravanandoutdoorshow.co.uk/ 27th - 30th
October
Adult (16 years and over) Prices Advance 7.00
On-the-door 9.00 I've been given a Privilege Pass, admits one. I
can't
get to the centre of London, so if you are *actually*
*able* to use this, email me your address and I'll post
it to you.

I can't get to London either at the mo' but you can send
it to me !
Add YOU'REANIDIOT to your email address to receive :-)

I have crossposted to uk.rec.camping &
uk.rec.caravanning as I think you will be most likely to
use this. --
Vj

Did ya read my next post?

Sorry it's already been taken :-)

--
Vj

Old October 17th 05, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vdkjll

theo wrote:
"Vdkjll" schreef
in bericht
.uk...

Old October 18th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
theo

"Vdkjll" schreef in bericht
Did ya read my next post?

Sorry it's already been taken :-)

I have to apologise. I thought you were talking about a permit to get into
London.

Old October 19th 05, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:02:30 +0200, "theo" wrote:

| "Vdkjll" schreef in bericht
| Did ya read my next post?
|
| Sorry it's already been taken :-)
|
| I have to apologise. I thought you were talking about a permit to get into
| London.

London has declared independence from the UK?
I know the Londoners act that way, but I never knew it was official ;-)

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.