Dordogne camping 17 - 22 Oct

Old October 15th 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BrianG

Default Dordogne camping 17 - 22 Oct

Can anyone please tell me any sites open in the Dordogne on these dates,
for camping. Many thanks.
Old October 15th 05, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Krikey

This place http://www.ombrages.fr/ is open until 31 Oct, it's on the Dordogne.
This place http://www.camping-des-trois-caupain.com is open until 30 Oct, it's on the Vezere which is a tributary of the Dordogne (I think - without consulting maps). Both sites look nice, but I've never used either of them so can't say if they are good, bad or indifferent.

Old October 17th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ben Franklin

Camping le Paradis is an excellent site and is open until late October.

http://www.le-paradis.com/index.htm

Ben Franklin

Old October 17th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ben Franklin

Old October 18th 05, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BrianG

BrianG wrote:
Can anyone please tell me any sites open in the Dordogne on these dates,
for camping. Many thanks.

Thanks to everyone for your help.My son is now hopefully using one of
these sites!