Sorento - UK Towcar of the year ...Great!

Old October 15th 05, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Sorento - UK Towcar of the year ...Great!

See my sorento page for a link to the article!

http://kia-cars-uk.tripod.com

Old October 21st 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

Default Sorento - UK Towcar of the year ...Great! RANT INCLUDED !

wrote in message
ups.com...
See my sorento page for a link to the article!

http://kia-cars-uk.tripod.com

Might well be towcar of the year....but check the residual values ! Trust
me I'm looking to change ours after 12 months/12K miles....lost about 6K
assuming we sell privately.....best offer at trade-in for a 54 CRDi "SX"
Auto....15K. Add to that the fact that the dealers have knocked down the
price of the same model by nearly 2K in the past 12 months, it's almost
cheaper to buy a new one !

Old October 22nd 05, 01:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

It is in fact cheaper to buy a new one which is exactly why Kia have
done it.

Old October 22nd 05, 01:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

wrote in message
oups.com...
It is in fact cheaper to buy a new one which is exactly why Kia have
done it.

Then KIA should also have the nouse to realise that they will alienate a
large group of their existing client base who, through no fault of their own
may end up being "stuck" with a car that they cannot sell on for that very
reason !

Short term gains sometimes equate to long term losses methinks. Would we
buy another......never, never, never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!