Sites open this time of year?

Old October 19th 05, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default Sites open this time of year?

Hi can anyone recommend any sites still open from beginning to end of
November in Wales. We have just come back from a site between Harlech and
Llanbedr and would like a site round there really - preferably near to a
station. The site we stayed on was just 5mins walk to a small station and so
we didn't have to use the car at all - it was great. It is so peaceful round
there and we like to have a shopping trip / meal out in Barmouth.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks Emma.
www.erfccc.co.uk

Old October 19th 05, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Strom

Hi,Try Vanner farm at Cymmer Abbey it's near Dollgelau no trains nice walks
sorry that's all I know in that area at this time of year.T.R.

Old October 19th 05, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Musicman

I asked the same question

SITES OPEN ALL YEAR

Map Number & Site Name Location Page

1 Abbey Wood London 16

2 Crystal Palace London 17

3 Alderstead Heath Redhill 18

4 Amberley Fields Crawley 19

5 Sheepcote Valley Brighton 20

6 Blackhorse Farm Folkestone 21

7 Tanner Farm Park Goudhurst 22

8 Ashridge Farm Baldock 23

9 Wyatts Covert Denham 24

10 Commons Wood Welwyn Garden City 25

11 Cherry Hinton Cambridge 26

12 Colchester Camping Colchester 27

13 Fakenham Racecourse Fakenham 28

14 Stroud Hill Park Huntingdon 29

15 Ferry Meadows Peterborough 30

16 Looe Looe 31

17 Hunter's Moon Wareham 32

18 Cadeside Wellington 33

19 Baltic Wharf Bristol 34

20 Stanmore Hall Touring Park Bridgnorth 35

21 Moreton-in-Marsh Moreton-in-Marsh 36

22 Broadway Broadway 37

23 Chapel Lane Birmingham 38

24 Chester Fairoaks Chester 39

25 dumber Park Worksop 40

26 Milestone Newark-on-Trent 41

27 Skegness Sands Skegness 42

28 Losehill Castleton 43

29 Rowntree Park York 44

30 White Water Park Stockton-on-Tees 45

31 Grange Durham 46

32 Meathop Fell . Grange-over-Sands 47

33 Edinburgh " Edinburgh 48

34 Gibson Park Melrose 49

35 Lidalia . Newcastleton 50

36 Craigie Gardens Ayr 51

37 The Ranch Maybole 52

38 Grantown-on-Spey Brantown-on-Spey 52

39 The Invercauld* Braemar 53

40 GlenofAherlow Tipperary 54

SITES OPEN UNTIL NEW YEAR

41 Exmoor House Dulverton 55

42 Dornafield Newton Abbott 55

43 Minehead*** Minehead 56

44 The Orchards Isle of Wight 56

45 Cirencester Park Cirencester 57

46 Warwick Racecourse Warwick 57

47 Chatsworth Park Bakewell 58

48 Pembrey Country Park Llanelli 58

49 Lady Margaret's Park Chirk 59

50 Tredegar House** Newport 59

51 Sandringham Estate : : Sandringham 60

52 Southport Southport 60

53 Blackpool South Blackpool 61

54 Brown Moor Hawes 61

55 Wharfedale Grassington 62

56 Strid Wood Bolton Abbey 62

57 Knaresborough Knaresborough 63

58 Troutbeck Head Penrith 63

59 Blair Drummond Stirling 64

60 Culloden Moor Culloden 64

*0pens 16 Dec 2005 ** Closes 12 Dec 2005

*** Closed Christmas and New Year, opens 10 Feb 2006

Old October 20th 05, 07:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:58:49 +0100, "Musicman"
wrote:

| I asked the same question
|

| SITES OPEN ALL YEAR

A small fraction of those listed in the CCC, Big Sites Book.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
Old October 20th 05, 07:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old October 20th 05, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

| I asked the same question
|

| SITES OPEN ALL YEAR

A small fraction of those listed in the CCC, Big Sites Book.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
Animal rights terrorists and activists kill innocent patients.

And off course the Caravan Club Sites Book has many open all year

The amazing thing is That Caravan Club Members not only have the sites directory
but the CC Sites and Cl's are available to members using the internet.

If a CC member asked what a particular site was like , I could understand , but to
ask in this group if there are any CL's in the area of "Timbuktu" IMHO takes the
biscuit.

DieSea

Old October 20th 05, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Old October 20th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:01:35 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message

| And off course the Caravan Club Sites Book has many open all year
|
| The amazing thing is That Caravan Club Members not only have the sites directory
| but the CC Sites and Cl's are available to members using the internet.
|
| If a CC member asked what a particular site was like , I could understand , but to
| ask in this group if there are any CL's in the area of "Timbuktu" IMHO takes the
| biscuit.

Not everyone is as Internet savvy as you.