Electrics.

Old October 21st 05, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Default Electrics.

Friend's Compass caravan was serviced a couple of weeks ago. Was working
fine. Now a little problem.
With the panel switch set to 'caravan' twelve volt interior lights work ok.
Hitch up and connect to car, interior lights don't work on any panel switch
setting, 'car-off-caravan'.
Set panel switch to middle 'off' position for towing- no interior lights as
expected, but no fridge light either (engine running).
Seems like there's no power from the car socket. Wonder why connecting up to
a duff socket would stop the caravan battery supplying power to the interior
lights.
DaveK.

Old October 21st 05, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

It is not a duff socket just that the inline fuse to the towing electrics in
the car has blown or the wire has become disconnected before the towing
relay.

All the best, Peter.

Old October 22nd 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message
It is not a duff socket just that the inline fuse to the towing electrics
in the car has blown or the wire has become disconnected before the towing
relay.

All the best, Peter.

Thanks for that. He's 300 miles away by now. I'll give him a call.
DaveK.

Old October 25th 05, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

"davek" verbally sodomised in
:

"Peter K L Milnes" wrote in message
It is not a duff socket just that the inline fuse to the towing
electrics in the car has blown or the wire has become disconnected
before the towing relay.

All the best, Peter.

Thanks for that. He's 300 miles away by now. I'll give him a call.
DaveK.

He must have good hearing.

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker