[ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 05:07 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
STIYPASI

Default [ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Subject: [ng_abuse] OK, so...
From: "Harry Bloomfield"
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:40:42 -0000

George wrote-
From what I've read of the quoted message, it seems that some
of the people here want a full posting history from all
subscribers in order to weed out the trolls. In itself, that
_is_ a good idea, but what about people like me?

Hi George,

We all know why we do need to carefully vet everyone in the group, but
we are open to any suggestions for alternative means of doing this
without compromising the groups security. We all know how very devious
the trolls can be and the last thing that any of us want is them
seeing our exchanges in here.

The moderators thought long and hard about how we could ensure we had
a secure group and the best we could come up with, was checking
members had a traceable history of posting. Our group has doubled in
size so I'll throw it open to everyone to suggest any viable
alternatives methods which might satisfy this need.

Regards,
Harry