[ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 04:07 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
STIYPASI

Default [ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Subject: [ng_abuse] OK, so...
From: "Harry Bloomfield"
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:52:51 -0000

Unfprtunately in ULY even though nobody responds to the
trolls (well, hardly ever) they seem to delight in arguing
amongst themselves (esp. Screamingwitch and others) and
continue to do massive crossposts including ULY. Ignoring
them doesn't seem to have got rid of them, despite what logic says.

I agree.... I thought u.r.c was suffering, but the problem is mild in
comparison to u.l.y

I don't think ignoring is a solution.

Regards,
Harry