[ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 04:07 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
STIYPASI

Default [ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Subject: [ng_abuse] OK, so...

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:57:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Tuesday, in article [email protected]
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote:

Hi Fred,

If you are referring to a solution in the form of a moderated group,
then we are already aware of your trying to set that up. That was the
reason I invited you in here.

It's a lot more complicated than that.

It seems to me that creating a moderated group is not the answer if
the wreckers just move on to wreck another group which then has to
create a moderated version so the wreckers will move on again.

However, it is a quirk of the moderation system that if one group on a
newsgroups line is moderated then all the groups on the newsgroup line
are moderated. It should be possible with just one moderated group to
create safe zones in several unmoderated groups. The effects on the
wreckers will be mostly psychological, it will mean that as what they
do they can never completely destroy a group, never completely control
it, the interesting on topic threads can be continued in the moderated
group and cross-posted into the unmoderated groups.

Anyhow, like I said, it's going to take time. First ulym has got to be
something like stable and vibrant then I'll see what the effects of a
few cross-posts into uly are.

õçîd

Old October 23rd 05, 07:09 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
phill harris

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:57:30 +0000 (GMT)

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote:

[...]

What a ****.

Phill Harris

Old October 23rd 05, 07:09 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
phill harris

Old October 23rd 05, 07:16 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

"phill harris" verbally sodomised in
:

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:57:30 +0000 (GMT)

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote:

[...]

Hello Phill. Nice name.

--
Phil Kyle

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker

Old October 23rd 05, 07:16 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle