[ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 04:07 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
STIYPASI

Default [ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Subject: [ng_abuse] OK, so...
From: "Harry Bloomfield"
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:19:52 -0000

There's an argument going on in the caravanning group at the
moment, and it's obvious the majority are against moderation.
The objectors are all of the opinion that the group can be
made readable by the use of kill-files etc.

I only scanned through the thread, but I got the impression that most
were reluctantly in favour of a moderated group, providing it could be
made to work without delaying the propagation of posts.

If I have grasped the idea correctly, the postings would be processed
via a server which would act as the filter. One server for all of the
new moderated groups, if I understand the proposals correctly.

Regards,
Harry