[ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Old October 22nd 05, 04:08 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.yorkshire,uk.rec.caravanning
STIYPASI

Default [ng_abuse] Message-ID: [email protected]

Subject: [ng_abuse] OK, so...
From: "Harry Bloomfield"
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 00:19:10 -0000

I don't know the circumstances in urc or the nature of the
trolling so I can't offer an opinion. I would say that
moderation in a discussion group should be seen as a last
resort and only considered after persistent prolonged abuse.
I will also say that I would be very much against
moderation on content in a discussion group.

In urc there has been an extremely extensive and persistent problem
from the same set of individuals for at least the past 15 months. I
have only recently been made aware of the other UK ng's which are
suffering.

Regards,
Harry

Tel. +44 (0)113 2866 897