Coachman VIP 2006?

Old October 22nd 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

Default Coachman VIP 2006?

I have just been to see the new 2006 models at a nearby dealer (they have a
special Coachman promo on this week).

My wife and I are quite taken with the 460/2 VIP model, they have offered us
a free lcd TV and about 1.5K off the list price if we order this weekend!!
(delivery in April, 500 deposit needed now)

Can anyone comment on:-

1. Is this a good deal, ie should we push for a better price?
2. The VIP? is it worth the extra over the Pastiche model? (for those of you
in the know, VIP is 400 more)
3. Also we would like indoor storage (we live in Worcestershire) any
recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Old October 23rd 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lofty

"Dave" wrote in message
I have just been to see the new 2006 models at a nearby dealer (they have

special Coachman promo on this week).

My wife and I are quite taken with the 460/2 VIP model, they have offered

us
a free lcd TV and about 1.5K off the list price if we order this

weekend!!
(delivery in April, 500 deposit needed now)

Can anyone comment on:-

1. Is this a good deal, ie should we push for a better price?
2. The VIP? is it worth the extra over the Pastiche model? (for those of

you
in the know, VIP is 400 more)
3. Also we would like indoor storage (we live in Worcestershire) any
recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

I've had 2 coachman VIP'S the 2nd one a 460/2 VIP at every service it had to
have work done for water ingress,
the first one I had, when I took it for part exchange found it was soaking.
Now have an Avondale.
You pays yer money and takes yer pick, some you win some you lose.