Caravanning in Italy August 2006

Old October 23rd 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

Default Caravanning in Italy August 2006

I am going to my sons wedding in Florence next August and I am
wondering whether to fly or take the caravan.
Does anyone have details of a nice quite site ( so long as its safe and
secure) near to florence e.g 50 miles as we intend to stay as a group
in a hotel in the centre of Florence for about 4 days over the pre &
post wedding activities
Many thanks
Gerry McKenzie