RM212 Wiring Diagram/picture

Old August 18th 03, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Scott Connor \(Point 1 Ltd.\)

Default RM212 Wiring Diagram/picture

Hi All

I have tried posting here before regarding this fridge I could really do
with a copy of the RM212 Fridge wiring diagram - A hand drawn one would be
great or a digital picture(s) of how it is wired. My own is still not
working as it should. I have the user manual but the diagram inside is not
very clear.

I would be very much appreciate if one of you fine people could have a look
at your own and draw a picture of where all the wires come and go to.

My own has electronic ignition version. I think this is the problem area so
a diagram of this model would be great.

Thanks in advance
Scott

Old August 18th 03, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
\Em\

"Scott Connor (Point 1 Ltd.)" wrote in message
Hi All

I have tried posting here before regarding this fridge I could really do
with a copy of the RM212 Fridge wiring diagram - A hand drawn one would be
great or a digital picture(s) of how it is wired. My own is still not
working as it should. I have the user manual but the diagram inside is

not
very clear.

I would be very much appreciate if one of you fine people could have a

look
at your own and draw a picture of where all the wires come and go to.

My own has electronic ignition version. I think this is the problem area

so
a diagram of this model would be great.

Thanks in advance
Scott

Next time do a search on google..........

http://www.kampenwagen.co.uk/fridge%20power.htm

Old August 21st 03, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Scott Connor \(Point 1 Ltd.\)

""Em"" wrote in message
[...]

Been there, Seen it, Done it - can you tell me where it shows the electronic
ignition - the area where I am having problems????

Old August 21st 03, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
\Em\

""Em"" wrote in message
[...]

Then phone Electrolux..........Ask them.