Winter sites in Northern Ireland?

Old October 23rd 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Schrodingers Cat

Default Winter sites in Northern Ireland?

Hi Folks

New to this "hobby" and bought a pre-owned Swift Challenger 490 SE Lux with
the intention of towing to Northern Ireland to visit my 3 year old son who
lives there with his Mother. My intention is that my son will see living in
the caravan as "an adventure" rather than trying to occupy him in a hotel
room during bad weather.
Anyway, my question is, does anyone know of any sites in Northern Ireland
that are likely to be open during the Winter months? The ones that I've
found via Google all seem to be closing right about now...which seems to
negate my little investment.
Also, anyone with any opinions on these caravans, I would certainly like to
hear them.

Thanks

Chris