Dripping taps

Old October 23rd 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andrew

Default Dripping taps

The kitchen (mixer) hot tap is dripping in my 95 Swift. To change the washer
on this tap is it just like a household tap i.e. use a spanner and unscrew
the nut anti-clockwise?

Andrew.

Old October 25th 05, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

"Andrew" verbally sodomised in
:

use a spanner
and unscrew the nut anti-clockwise?

Oooh that sounds painful.

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker

Old October 25th 05, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

"Lofty" verbally sodomised in
:

"Andrew" wrote in message
The kitchen (mixer) hot tap is dripping in my 95 Swift. To change the

washer
on this tap is it just like a household tap i.e. use a spanner and
unscrew the nut anti-clockwise?

Andrew.

YES

Hey Lofty, you were great in Eastenders btw.