Thetford web page

Old October 24th 05, 05:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Birch

Default Thetford web page

Can anyone please help I am looking for the Thetford web site

--
Regards Terry Birch
All e-mails & attachments are scanned for viruses prior to transmission.

Old October 24th 05, 06:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:31:14 GMT, "Terry Birch"
wrote:

| Can anyone please help I am looking for the Thetford web site

They are based in the Netherlands.
http://www.thetford-europe.com/the/t.../web/intropage
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
Old October 24th 05, 06:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old October 24th 05, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Birch

wrote:

| Can anyone please help I am looking for the Thetford web site

They are based in the Netherlands.
http://www.thetford-europe.com/the/t.../web/intropage
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
Animal rights terrorists and activists kill innocent patients.

Many thanks for the above Dave!

Old October 24th 05, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Birch

Old October 24th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peacelover

Hi Terry,

its not too difficult to find things on the internet if you know how - if
you use Google for instance and type in 'Thetford cassette toilets', the
Thetford website is the second non-sponsored link it brings up.

I'm not trying to be a smart-arse here, honestly, but you would save
yourself some time if you played around with Google for a minute and got to
know what sort of search criteria work best for what you're looking for.

Old October 24th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peacelover

Old October 24th 05, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:00:22 GMT, "Peacelover" wrote:

| Hi Terry,
|
| its not too difficult to find things on the internet if you know how - if
| you use Google for instance and type in 'Thetford cassette toilets', the
| Thetford website is the second non-sponsored link it brings up.
|
| I'm not trying to be a smart-arse here, honestly, but you would save
| yourself some time if you played around with Google for a minute and got to
| know what sort of search criteria work best for what you're looking for.
|

| "Terry Birch" wrote in message
|
| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message
| On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:31:14 GMT, "Terry Birch"
| wrote:
|
| | Can anyone please help I am looking for the Thetford web site
|
| They are based in the Netherlands.
| http://www.thetford-europe.com/the/t.../web/intropage

| Many thanks for the above Dave!

But if you limit search to UK sites, you do not get the above link, because
Thetford which one would expect to be a UK Company .

As you are in the business of unjustified criticism of other posters, This
is a bit rich for a *top poster* Did you never read any of the usenet
primers?

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk

Old October 24th 05, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old October 25th 05, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

Dave Fawthrop verbally sodomised in
:

wrote:

| Can anyone please help I am looking for the Thetford web site

They are based in the Netherlands.
http://www.thetford-europe.com/the/t.../web/intropage

Babelfish doesn't do double dutch.

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker