Advice on 17in Plasma/LCD TV please

Old October 25th 05, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Les

Default Advice on 17in Plasma/LCD TV please

I'm buying a new 'van in the new year and it's TV cabinet is 38cm h x
45.5cm w x 38cm deep.

I reckon that there is enough room for a 17in LCD TV either inside the
cabinet or outside on an adjustable bracket. (If mounted on a bracket
there should be room for a digibox inside the cabinet.)

Advice from anyone who has installed a 17in TV would be appreciated.

Les
Old October 27th 05, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Les" wrote in message
I'm buying a new 'van in the new year and it's TV cabinet is 38cm h x
45.5cm w x 38cm deep.

I reckon that there is enough room for a 17in LCD TV either inside the
cabinet or outside on an adjustable bracket. (If mounted on a bracket
there should be room for a digibox inside the cabinet.)

Advice from anyone who has installed a 17in TV would be appreciated.

I guess a basic requirement for any TV is the ability to work on 12/13 volt.

Please reply to News Group

Old October 28th 05, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Les

--

Not necessarily. I am seldom without 230v on site.

Les

Old October 28th 05, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:46:28 +0100, Les wrote:

| On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:37:55 GMT, "David"
| wrote:
|
| I guess a basic requirement for any TV is the ability to work on 12/13 volt.
| --
| Not necessarily. I am seldom without 230v on site.

We did over a fortnight this summer without 230V. We tour without much
idea where we will pitch next. Several sites would take us but all the
hook ups were in use. Two batteries well and truly paid for themselves :-)
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Old October 28th 05, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning