ABI Dalesman 520ET for Sale

Old October 26th 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lincs

Default ABI Dalesman 520ET for Sale

Abi Dalesman 520ET,
5 Berth, End Bathroom.
Approx 8 Years old, Only used 3 weeks per year.( in Spain and France )
Good Condition, Comes with Water barrels, all leads, Connections, etc
New 12 foot wide Awning worth 1300 only used once, Old Awning, still good
condition.
Genuine Reason for selling.
Has Good stabilizer attatched.
Hitch is lockable.
Serviced at least every 2 years.
No Damp.

Looking for offers around 6000. ( includes 2 awnings )
Nose weight is approx 1300kgs
I have used Landrover to pull caravan, but has been pulled by a mondeo.
Can deliver.

Any enquiries

If you want to see a picture, email me with mobile number, and I will text
you a picture of new awning taken this year.

Old October 26th 05, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Lincs" wrote in message
news
Nose weight is approx 1300kgs
I have used Landrover to pull caravan, but has been pulled by a mondeo.

Crikey !

--
Budgie
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.

Old October 26th 05, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Theodore Lane

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:39:48 GMT, "Lincs" wrote:

Abi Dalesman 520ET,
5 Berth, End Bathroom.
Approx 8 Years old, Only used 3 weeks per year.( in Spain and France )
Good Condition, Comes with Water barrels, all leads, Connections, etc
New 12 foot wide Awning worth £1300 only used once, Old Awning, still good
condition.
Genuine Reason for selling.
Has Good stabilizer attatched.
Hitch is lockable.
Serviced at least every 2 years.
No Damp.

Looking for offers around £6000. ( includes 2 awnings )
Nose weight is approx 1300kgs
I have used Landrover to pull caravan, but has been pulled by a mondeo.
Can deliver.

Any enquiries

If you want to see a picture, email me with mobile number, and I will text
you a picture of new awning taken this year.

Any semen stains on the upholstery?

Old October 27th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lincs

Not yet, But if you want some.......

Old October 27th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lincs

Not yet, But if you want some.......

Old November 5th 05, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sparky

"Lincs" wrote in message
news
Nose weight is approx 1300kgs

That kind of nose weight would probably rip the towbar from it's mountings,
sounds like you mean the max auth weight.

Looking for offers around 6000. ( includes 2 awnings )

You would expect to pay 4500 for an (97) 8 year old or 5000 for a 98 ABI
dalesman 520ET from a dealer with a 1 year warranty so 6000 is a bit
ambitious (even with the extra's) good luck if you get that for it though.

Mark