Site recommendation south east please

Old August 18th 03, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BJ

Default Site recommendation south east please

Can anybody reccomend me a quiet family touring site close to a sandy beach
somwhere along the south or east cost for next week. Anywhere between say
The Wash and Portsmouth. It's nice to get some ideas from people with first
hand experience.

Cheers,
BJ
Old August 20th 03, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
stuart

Just had a great week at "honeybridge" Nr Horsham in West Sussex, about 10 -
15 miles to the sea though. . Kids loved it!! e-mail me if you want to
know more

Old August 21st 03, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BJ

-
15 miles to the sea though. . Kids loved it!! e-mail me if you want to
know more

Thanks have had a look at their web site looks just what Im looking for but
not close enough to a beach for this trip. Glad you had a good week though,
will keep it in mind for a half term break trip.

Regards,
BJ
Old August 22nd 03, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Funkyman

"BJ" wrote in message
"stuart" stuart2512 at bun.com wrote:

Just had a great week at "honeybridge" Nr Horsham in West Sussex, about

10
-
15 miles to the sea though. . Kids loved it!! e-mail me if you want to
know more

Thanks have had a look at their web site looks just what Im looking for

but
not close enough to a beach for this trip. Glad you had a good week

though,
will keep it in mind for a half term break trip.

Regards,
BJ

You could try Two Chimneys park at Birchington nr Margate, you'll have 6
seaside resorts to choose from and only minutes away.

Dave