towing my quasar 615

Old October 26th 05, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mattehw jackson

Default towing my quasar 615

i,m thinking of changing my car to a volvo 850r? and i am a bit concernd if
it will be up to the job of towing my 2004 twin axel quasar 615? any help
would be gratefully excepted?
Old October 27th 05, 02:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

In message , mattehw
jackson writes
i,m thinking of changing my car to a volvo 850r? and i am a bit concernd if
it will be up to the job of towing my 2004 twin axel quasar 615? any help
would be gratefully excepted?

I've had a Volvo 850 (24v) and found it to be a good tow car. Not sure
about the overall weight of the Quasar but you most certainly need to
check the nose weight.

These days we have a T/A Lunar Delta and have changed the tow car for a
Jeep Grand Cherokee, purely because of the nose weight. If it wasn't
for nose weight limitations I wouldn't harbour a 4X4.

--
Bill