friendly caravanners & campers needed!

Old October 26th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default friendly caravanners & campers needed!

I am secretary for a local club www.erfccc.co.uk
We usually rally about twice a month and are based in South Cheshire. We
venture to Staffordshire, Shropshire, North Wales & Peterborough. the club
was set up for families and friends of the workers who worked for ERF &
Fodens Lorries. This then included Saxon ( Fire engines) Company too.
However, Saxon closed and so did Fodens. The only one going now is ERF. Our
club had many members back in those days. We now have 45 members, but are
only ever seeing approx 10 to 15 vans out on our rallies. Most members are
late fifties to mid sixties ( I am the youngest at 31). Some are also not in
good health. We don't want our club to collapse and we would welcome anyone
who likes a laugh, is friendly - any age to join our club.
You can visit our website for a browse at what we get up to! We are all big
kids at heart - however, if you prefer peace and quiet, we also respect this
too - once on the rally it is entirely up to you what you do!
If you are interested then please contact me for more info.
Don't be shy - we don't bite!
We welcome caravans, motor homes, tents, folding caravans, camper vans,
converted cars/campers!
Please contact me for further details.
Save our club - pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!
Emma.