Sites near Roscoff

Old August 18th 03, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ira Walters

Default Sites near Roscoff

Richard

Some years ago we did that crossing and stayed overnight in St Pol de Leon.
The site is called Ar Klegeur and is located about 15 minutes from the
ferry.

We only stayed there the night of our arrival, having booked onto sites
further south for the duration of the holiday. For the return crossing,
however, so impressed were we with Ar Klegeur that we spent three nights
there. Highly recommended - clean, excellent facilities (incl outdoor pool,
trampoline etc) near to the lovely town (twinned with Penarth!) and beach.

Hope this helps

Ira
(Porthcawl)

"Rich Gwent" wrote in message
Hi, I am heading over to France in September. I've been there many times,
but this will be the first time with the van. I have booked the 15:00hr
Plymouth to Roscoff crossing which gets in at 22:00hr. I have seen

previous
threads about staying on the port overnight, but the wife is a bit nervous
about this. Is there a nearby site that caters for the late ferry?
Thanks in advance

Richard