Since when did the NG host motorcycle stuff?

Old October 27th 05, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Schrodingers Cat

Default Since when did the NG host motorcycle stuff?

Being a motorcyclist of some 20 years, a couple of years ago I subscribed to
uk.rec.motorcyclists in the hope of being able to find like -minded
individuals who were prepared to chat and give advice on all aspects of
motorcycling. What I actually found was a group of morons who's sole use of
the newsgroup was to hurl inane and abusive drivel at each other. Seems like
those same people have somehow invaded this NG too.
How do I make them go away?

Old October 27th 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Schrodingers Cat" wrote in message
Being a motorcyclist of some 20 years, a couple of years ago I subscribed to
uk.rec.motorcyclists in the hope of being able to find like -minded individuals
who were prepared to chat and give advice on all aspects of motorcycling. What I
actually found was a group of morons who's sole use of the newsgroup was to hurl
inane and abusive drivel at each other. Seems like those same people have
somehow invaded this NG too.
How do I make them go away?

Kill File and totally ignore them

Simple

DieSea

Old October 27th 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phillip Kyle

"DieSea" verbally sodomised in
:

"Schrodingers Cat" wrote in message
Being a motorcyclist of some 20 years, a couple of years ago I
subscribed to uk.rec.motorcyclists in the hope of being able to find
like -minded individuals who were prepared to chat and give advice on
all aspects of motorcycling. What I actually found was a group of
morons who's sole use of the newsgroup was to hurl inane and abusive
drivel at each other. Seems like those same people have somehow invaded
this NG too. How do I make them go away?

Kill File and totally ignore them

Simple

DieSea

What have you got against the sea?

--
Phil Kyle™

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"The truly racist person is one Helene Rudlin, who admits it."
- Neil Barker

"I wonder - is there perhaps some form of cosmetic surgery we can pay for,
so that Helene can actually become a coon ?"
- Neil Barker