12S connections on Terrano

Old October 28th 05, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Callum Milton

Default 12S connections on Terrano

The fridge pin on the 12S connection on my Terrano II has no voltage, and I
cannot find the relay or the where the wire is connected to 12 volts.
The towbar was professionally fitted before I got the vehicle.
Can anyone tell me where a professional fitter might have installed the
relay for this feed?
Many thanks
Callum

Old October 29th 05, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
METWO

Hi Callum

You don't say if it without the Ign on/off or if the engine running ?

and re the relay, there might not be one, When I had my towbar fitted and
wired by the main dealer they just wired to the Ign circuit, I discovered
the fault and took it back, and they fitted a "electronic" version of the
split relay system I fitted to my old tow car.

So check with Ign on or when engine running !

Steve