fed up unable to read posts: join here

Old October 30th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rustyspanner Spanner

Default fed up unable to read posts: join here

http://p105.ezboard.com/bcyberspacecampsite

Needs members, fed of of all the crap deleted posts on here join
cyberspace campsite

Old October 30th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:30:49 +0000 (UTC), "Rustyspanner Spanner"
wrote:

| http://p105.ezboard.com/bcyberspacecampsite
|
| Needs members, fed of of all the crap deleted posts on here join
| cyberspace campsite

It takes well under a second to pass through the obvious rubbish.

Which indicates that there is little there, so its not worth joining.

Web based boards take too much effort, and the interfaces are crap. Log in
click,click,click,click. I have stopped using one I am really interested
in because of the effort and crap interface.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Old October 30th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning