OT.Can't click to links.

Old October 30th 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Default OT.Can't click to links.

Just discovered that the blue highlighted weblinks in messages no longer
respond to a left click. Someone here said they had to hold down Control
button to activate, but doesn't work for me.
Any advice welcomed.
DaveK.

Old October 31st 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

davek fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm#hyperlinks

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Old November 1st 05, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Control button to activate, but doesn't work for me.
Any advice welcomed.
DaveK.

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm#hyperlinks

Thanks, I'll have to write it out in full ('cos the link doesn't work)
DaveK.

Old November 1st 05, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

davek fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

Control button to activate, but doesn't work for me.
Any advice welcomed.
DaveK.

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm#hyperlinks

Thanks, I'll have to write it out in full ('cos the link doesn't work)
DaveK.

see also

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/q177054/?

Old November 1st 05, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

davek fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

Control button to activate, but doesn't work for me.
Any advice welcomed.
DaveK.

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/ie_tips.htm#hyperlinks

Thanks, I'll have to write it out in full ('cos the link doesn't work)
DaveK.

ps you don't need to write them out, highlight them and copy and paste
the link into your browser