Up to 2000 off Sorento's

Old October 31st 05, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Floatything

Default Up to 2000 off Sorento's

"Martin" wrote in message
...(snip)

Another consignment of marinised Sorentos arrives in British waters....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3...1_cargo300.jpg

...although I'd really prefer a Sorento with the following conversion. Let
me know if you have one in stock...

http://canf.org/2005/1in/noticias-de...-taxi-boat.htm

Otherwise maybe you might like to do this with it...

http://www.boatnerd.com/news/newpict...06-16-03mn.jpg

:-)))
Floatything

(crossposting to all but uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning removed)

Old November 1st 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Alan C Clark

"Floatything" wrote in message

http://canf.org/2005/1in/noticias-de...-taxi-boat.htm

I love the sour faced old dragon in the next picture - she's just bought a
Sorento and realised how much the first year's depreciation is going to cost
her............

Old November 1st 05, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

"Alan C Clark" wrote in message

http://canf.org/2005/1in/noticias-de...-taxi-boat.htm

I love the sour faced old dragon in the next picture - she's just bought a
Sorento and realised how much the first year's depreciation is going to

cost
her............

:-))))

oops another slightly misled Sorento sucker!
However in one of the other pictures she's describing how next year they're
going to attach cardboard hydrofoils and double the resale value....smart
cookies these Cubans. Maybe we will see them at next years Sorento sales
awards...

Old November 1st 05, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Alan C Clark

"Martin" wrote in message

| "Alan C Clark" wrote in message

http://canf.org/2005/1in/noticias-de...-taxi-boat.htm
| |
| |

| I love the sour faced old dragon in the next picture - she's just bought
| Sorento and realised how much the first year's depreciation is going to
| cost
| her............
|

| :-))))
|
| oops another slightly misled Sorento sucker!
| However in one of the other pictures she's describing how next year
they're
| going to attach cardboard hydrofoils and double the resale value....smart
| cookies these Cubans. Maybe we will see them at next years Sorento sales
| awards...

After years of maintaining 50's chevvys and cadilacs with nothing more that
shampoo and vinegar for brake fluid turning a Sorento into a desirable and
stylish family 4x4 should be a doddle........ nah who am I trying to kid,
it's impossible.

Old November 1st 05, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Alan C Clark

Old November 1st 05, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

"Alan C Clark" wrote in message
After years of maintaining 50's chevvys and cadilacs with nothing more

that
shampoo and vinegar for brake fluid turning a Sorento into a desirable and
stylish family 4x4 should be a doddle........ nah who am I trying to kid,
it's impossible.

Oh stop it!

The exact moment of design inspiration of the Sorento is exclusively
captured here...

http://www.wowfunny.com/pictures/3763.jpg

Old November 2nd 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.sailing,uk.rec.caravanning
Alan C Clark

"Martin" wrote in message

| "Alan C Clark" wrote in message
| After years of maintaining 50's chevvys and cadilacs with nothing more
| that
| shampoo and vinegar for brake fluid turning a Sorento into a desirable
and
| stylish family 4x4 should be a doddle........ nah who am I trying to
kid,
| it's impossible.
|

| Oh stop it!
|
| The exact moment of design inspiration of the Sorento is exclusively
| captured here...
|
| http://www.wowfunny.com/pictures/3763.jpg

You are a bad, bad man. But really, this is image foremost in the mind of
the Sorento stylists.....

http://tinyurl.com/9nu4f