Freeview Postcode checker

Old November 1st 05, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Freeview Postcode checker

Went to Tansley, Matlock in Derbyshire last week before going I checked the
postcode of the caravan park out for digital reception.
No reception, the web sites said.
Well I tried and got all the TV and Radio stations with perfection.
Moral do not believe the lists and give it a try.

Please reply to News Group

Old November 1st 05, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Well I tried and got all the TV and Radio stations with perfection.
Moral do not believe the lists and give it a try.

The various predictors are generally completely out. For many streets round
my way, it claims no reception at all, when most houses have a choice of all
the channels from Hannington and Crystal Palace.

Christian.

Old November 1st 05, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Des

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
Well I tried and got all the TV and Radio stations with perfection.
Moral do not believe the lists and give it a try.

The various predictors are generally completely out. For many streets

round
my way, it claims no reception at all, when most houses have a choice of

all
the channels from Hannington and Crystal Palace.

Christian.

It's the same here, Postcode checker says no way!! and we get a good
signal, Next door neighbour tried to get a Freeview box and Comet refused to
sell her one!!

Des

Old November 1st 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Des

"Des" wrote in message

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
Well I tried and got all the TV and Radio stations with perfection.
Moral do not believe the lists and give it a try.

The various predictors are generally completely out. For many streets

round
my way, it claims no reception at all, when most houses have a choice of

all
the channels from Hannington and Crystal Palace.

Christian.

It's the same here, Postcode checker says no way!! and we get a good
signal, Next door neighbour tried to get a Freeview box and Comet refused

sell her one!!

Des

Sorry forgot to add this link, it gives bearings and distances from
transmitters http://www.wolfbane.com/cgi-bin/tvd.exe?DX=D&HT=13&OS=
a bit more reliable!

Old November 1st 05, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Des" wrote in message

Sorry forgot to add this link, it gives bearings and distances from
transmitters http://www.wolfbane.com/cgi-bin/tvd.exe?DX=D&HT=13&OS=
a bit more reliable!

No, this is one of the two I reffered to in my OP.

Please reply to News Group