Caravan side mounting mast

Old November 1st 05, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John G

Default Caravan side mounting mast

I am looking for a mast to clamp to the side of the caravan to take a Sky
mini dish. Ideally I would like to clamp the mast to the awning rail at the
top and the skirt rail at the bottom. The problem I have is that all the
masts I have seen need the clamps tightened to the mast to hold it onto the
van. They don't clamp to the top and bottom fixing points, they need tension
between them to hold the mast in place. I need the mast to be free to
rotate so that I can align the dish.

Any suggestions please?

John