Win a Smart Car Easily Online

Old November 3rd 05, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jonathan Rhys-Lewis

Default Win a Smart Car Easily Online

Quote below from the web site:

3rd November 2005
Win a Smart Car

HOW EASY IS THIS?

Norwich Union healthcare are offering you the chance to win a Smart
Car for giving you an online quote. Its as simple as that.

This is a FREE prize draw so no purchase is required.

Let us reiterate, you do not have to sign up for their health
insurance, you simply have to get an on screen quote. So why not give
it a go?

Simply complete the details to get a quote. Its just a couple ofl
pages of info to enter and then you get an on screen quote, once you
see your quote you are entered into the draw to win a smart car so
close. How easy is that!

*IMPORTANT*

its a good idea to click the "If you do not wish to be contacted by
Norwich Union, please click this box" box at the bottom of the first
screen and then they cant contact you at all!

If your wondering what the catch is, there isn't one (We would say
that wouldn't we). You enter a prize draw to win one of these lovely
beasts and we get a few pence because you clicked the banner.

Its a win win situation, just remember to click that box saying that
you don't want them to contact you.

If you win the car, then let us know! We'd love a quick spin in it

http://www.netrophilia.com/netrophil...rt-car.asp?i=1