Free bottle

Old August 19th 03, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stan Kirk

Default Free bottle

No not a brown one with beer in it, rather a blue one without gas in it, I
am having ANOTHER clearout of the garage and have an empty 15kg butane
bottle surplus to requirements, as I do not have the original HIRE??
cerificate I can't get my hire fee back so if anyone in Leeds area would
like it free gratis get back to me, can deliver in Leeds area if need be.
First reply gets it.

Stan

Old August 19th 03, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stan Kirk

Harry

If you send me a personnal e-mail with your address I will drop it off over
the next couple of days, I actually live in Garforth.

Regards
Stan

Old August 19th 03, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Rogers

"Stan Kirk" wrote in message
Harry

If you send me a personnal e-mail with your address I will drop it off

over
the next couple of days, I actually live in Garforth.

Regards
Stan

.................................................. ......

small world init.

another Harry

Old August 19th 03, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Stan Kirk" wrote in message
No not a brown one with beer in it, rather a blue one without gas in it, I
am having ANOTHER clearout of the garage and have an empty 15kg butane
bottle surplus to requirements, as I do not have the original HIRE??
cerificate I can't get my hire fee back so if anyone in Leeds area would
like it free gratis get back to me, can deliver in Leeds area if need be.
First reply gets it.

We can feed it into our system.

Mary

Stan

Old August 19th 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

We can feed it into our system.

Mary

They always belong to Calor. (Like beer kegs owned by the brewery).You don't
buy them, the first user has to buy a rental.
Don't know anyone who ever did though.
DaveK.

Old August 19th 03, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:00:50 +0100, "DaveK" wrote:

Don't know anyone who ever did though.
DaveK.

I did and still have the paperwork to prove it, not worth anything
though.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old August 20th 03, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:00:50 +0100, "DaveK" wrote:

| We can feed it into our system.
|
| Mary
| They always belong to Calor. (Like beer kegs owned by the brewery).You don't
| buy them, the first user has to buy a rental.
| Don't know anyone who ever did though.

Not necessarily true.
I bought some LPG heaters for the Curry Project from our local Calor Agent.
They came with "free" bottles, and I did not get a ?hire? contract just a
reciept for GBP70.
Legaly the bottle must now belong to me/Curry Project.

Dave Fawthrop No Orange Cable(2 of 8) Use gas
for as many things as possible. Make sure that the your electric
appliances will run off 12 Volts.

Old August 20th 03, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stan Kirk

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:00:50 +0100, "DaveK"

I did and still have the paperwork to prove it, not worth anything
though.

Suggest you frame it Bill, as I don't know anyone who has ever got their
"deposit" back.
Stan

Old August 20th 03, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stan Kirk

"Harry Rogers" wrote in message

small world init.

another Harry

Smaller than you might think Harry, I have been giving radio messages to 2
"colleagues" at work and they called into to see me to collect some
paperwork the other night at which point I discovered one of them lives 5
doors away up my street and the other lives in the street behind me, spooky
eh, big brother is getting nearer :-)
Stan