This is a test

Old November 9th 05, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Default This is a test

Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in the last
48 hours is it my ISP or something else

DieSea

Old November 9th 05, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"DieSea" wrote in message
Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in the last
48 hours is it my ISP or something else

DieSea

It took about 10 seconds to arrive

so one wonders what's up

DieSea

Old November 9th 05, 04:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

"DieSea" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in
the last 48 hours is it my ISP or something else

DieSea

It took about 10 seconds to arrive

so one wonders what's up

DieSea

I must admit, I thought my PC had thrown a wobbly too.

Old November 9th 05, 06:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"DieSea" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in
the last 48 hours is it my ISP or something else

DieSea

It took about 10 seconds to arrive

so one wonders what's up

DieSea

Morning DieSea,

I think we are still here.
I have been busy painting walls and ceilings for the past couple of weeks.
Well that is not strictly true as during half term the grandsons and their
dog were here and we went out most days messing about round the harbour. I
also give myself most afternoons off and then we go off for a walk round
the harbour on our own. But until the painting is finished I dare not spend
too much time in front of this screen or I would be in trouble with 'the
guvnor'. Must get on with the gloss today :-(
And Mary's packed it in.

Regards.

Dave.

Old November 9th 05, 06:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:11:27 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

| Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in the last
| 48 hours is it my ISP or something else

Its your ISP. Try News.individual.net worth every penny of the Euro 10 per
year. But they are a bit prissy about what they will let you do so read
all the information on the web site.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Old November 9th 05, 06:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old November 9th 05, 06:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:

| Seeing that nothing has arrived in my in Box from Uk.Rec.caravanning in the
last
| 48 hours is it my ISP or something else

Its your ISP. Try News.individual.net worth every penny of the Euro 10 per
year. But they are a bit prissy about what they will let you do so read
all the information on the web site.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk

Thanks All

To me this can be a fairly noisy group

But its been quiet for the last few days

Thanks again

DieSea