ABI Caravan for sale

Old November 9th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Golden

Default ABI Caravan for sale

We have been trying to sell our 1995 ABI Ace Airstrean caravan for ages. It
is a 2 berth L shaped lounge, has been re-sealed, re-upholster has a porch
awning and many extras.
It only weighs 1000kg so can be pulled by a smallish car. We are asking
about 3500 for it. Is this too much?