Storage near Peterborough

Old November 10th 05, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Default Storage near Peterborough

Hi,
Wonder if anybody is looking for caravan storage in Peterbrough/
Stamford/ oundle area.

I have a Clean Locked building in an isolated location which would be
ideal if anyone is interested. Please dont think I'm just another money
grabbing fly-by-night who wont look after your van. I am quite prepared
to go to any lengths to provide the levels of security, cleanliness etc
that you require. Its a chicken and egg situation though, I need a
caravanner to tell me what they are looking for before I install it.

Please ring me on 07768 708 922 or e-mail

Thanks
Mike