navara

Old November 10th 05, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Anne

Default navara

Sorry if this appears twice but I haven't seen it arrive on the newsgroup yet.
Does anyone have any views on towing with a nissan navara. I am thinking of buying the 2.5 (Diesel of course) and would like to hear any comments
Anne

Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?

Old November 13th 05, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
say it like it is

"Anne" wrote in message
Sorry if this appears twice but I haven't seen it arrive on the newsgroup
yet.
Does anyone have any views on towing with a nissan navara. I am thinking of
buying the 2.5 (Diesel of course) and would like to hear any comments

It will be great - if you want to look like a Gippess. OTOH, perhaps you
are a Gippess?, in that case disregard my comment.

Old November 13th 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Anne

Sorry if this appears twice but I haven't seen it arrive on the newsgroup
yet. Does anyone have any views on towing with a nissan navara. I am
thinking of buying the 2.5 (Diesel of course) and would like to hear any
comments

It will be great - if you want to look like a Gippess. OTOH, perhaps you
are a Gippess?, in that case disregard my comment.

No i'm not a gypess.... lol. I am, however a scout leader and do need
something which is big enough to shift loads of camping gear, a van is no
good as i have two kids. So i'm looking for a vehical which will meet a
multitude of needs.ie: scouts, a five berth lunar and a family. I am open to
other suggestions but at the moment something like the navara or possibly a
mitsubishi warrior seem like the best solution.