How difficult is it to fit your own tow bar?

Old August 19th 03, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hotspur

Default How difficult is it to fit your own tow bar?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:05:04 +0100, "ossey" wrote:

I'm fairly good at car DIY, i.e. wire in a new car radio/cass. How
difficult is wiring in tow bar electrics[snip]

Also how easy is it to fit a relay to charge spare battery in the
boot?I had a towbar fitted to my 98 Pug 406 and due to a mix up and
with the dealer 100 miles away he never fitted the relay to spare
charge a second battery.Anyone with the wiring info will help me in
case I do need to fit one.
At the moment it's a toss up between that and linking both together in
series in the van so charging them on site and at home.Advice
appreciated.