Advice req.

Old August 20th 03, 08:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Advice req.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:42:10 +0100, "Ste/Van" wrote:

| Hi all, I'm new to caravanning and need some advice from the group if poss.
|
| problem is this.... we have the Truma heater built into a cabinet. Above the
| heater and built into the cabinet is a draw and on the top a small table top
| ( am I making sense here )??
|
| Well, I opened the drawer and a spatula fell behind the heater, so how can I
| retrieve the spatula?
|
| the drawer will not fully come out and I see no fixings to release the table
| top.
|
| Do I have to remove the heater to retrieve the spatula??

Just leave it where it is! Spatulas cost little, much less than getting
the heater out. That is provided the spatula does not catch fire.

Dave Fawthrop No Orange Cable(3 of 9) How much
charge? 110AH=1320wattHours. Find how many watts/amps each appliance
uses from lablels or instructions. Multiply these by the hours each is
used daily. Add daily charge used by appliances together. You should
replace this charge averaged over 2-3 days.