Swift Challanger 550/5 1988

Old November 20th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mick

Default Swift Challanger 550/5 1988

Hi All

Can anybody point me the right direction to get some replacement hooks that
fit on the top of the bottom fly screen (the ones used to connect the top
black out blind with the bottom fly screen).

My dealer is unable to supply me with new ones as they are now old stock.

Any help would be appreciated as my 3 year old boy has been having problems
when un-doing his bedroom blind.

Thanks in advance.

Mick

Reply to group or remove "nospam" from email address.

Old November 20th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jx

Default Pageant Burgundy

Does anyone know where there might be a demonstrator of the new Bailey
Pageant Burgundy?
thanks,

Old November 20th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jx