A happy story ...

Old November 21st 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default A happy story ...

Big up to Glossop Caravans.

We just bought a new (well, newer than our old one) caravan, a Sterling
Super Sprite Musketeer. Suits our needs for minimal gadgets and maximum
space, while still being light to tow and versatile to use.

However, checking it all over we found a small leak in the water system.

Called them, they've just despatched a complete water system to us, as we
requested, so we can fit it without having to take it in (a 150 mile round
trip) for such a trivial thing ...

Nice one. They _will_ get more of our business.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old November 23rd 05, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx came up with the following;:
Big up to Glossop Caravans.

We just bought a new (well, newer than our old one) caravan, a Sterling
Super Sprite Musketeer. Suits our needs for minimal gadgets and maximum
space, while still being light to tow and versatile to use.

However, checking it all over we found a small leak in the water system.

Called them, they've just despatched a complete water system to us, as we
requested, so we can fit it without having to take it in (a 150 mile round
trip) for such a trivial thing ...

Nice one. They _will_ get more of our business.

Follow up, it's fitted, and all is well ...

I is a happy bunny.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old November 23rd 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
smiler

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Big up to Glossop Caravans.

We just bought a new (well, newer than our old one) caravan, a Sterling
Super Sprite Musketeer. Suits our needs for minimal gadgets and maximum
space, while still being light to tow and versatile to use.

However, checking it all over we found a small leak in the water system.

Called them, they've just despatched a complete water system to us, as we
requested, so we can fit it without having to take it in (a 150 mile round
trip) for such a trivial thing ...

Nice one. They _will_ get more of our business.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

They certainly won't get any more of mine!

I was "done". At the time of the dispute some four years ago they had had
three county court judgements against them.

A history of unreturned telephone calls, unanswered letters and promises
made by the MD at a gmex not kept.

Perhaps you've found a helpful employee, or perhaps they've changed

( I used to post here quite a bit some time ago, but still lurk from time to
time)

All the best

Smiler

Taking my hat off is a necessity for repllies.