CR-V as towcar

Old November 21st 05, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T

Default CR-V as towcar

Any views please on the honda crv 1999 auto as a towcar of a bailey 450/2 97
?

Old November 21st 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Capt T came up with the following;:
Any views please on the honda crv 1999 auto as a towcar of a bailey 450/2
97 ?

I wouldn't.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old November 21st 05, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin C

Checkout:-
http://www.whatcar.co.uk/RoadTest_Re...=Ge neric&FC=

cut & paste link

especially the noseweight comments for pre 2005, I wouldnt buy it!!

Martin C

Old November 22nd 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Capt T" wrote in message
Any views please on the honda crv 1999 auto as a towcar of a bailey 450/2
97
?

Not recommended ......... Richard

Old November 23rd 05, 06:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

I towed my Swift Challenger 530 with one for 12months or so. Its a little
lightweight unfortunately! Nose weight on new model has increased though.

Andy

Old November 23rd 05, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T

Thanks Andy
Apart from the tail wagging the dog possible problem
what was the pulling power like.The 99 version appears to have 147 bhp which
seems pretty good. Bad mpg though??

regards