Rooflight replacement

Old November 24th 05, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
R.P.McMurphy

Default Rooflight replacement

HI all, my old 1978 CArlight needs a new rooflight, the old one dint come
with the van. Its a 36cm by 36cm hole, and the roof is curved so a new
rooflight would have to have been made to fit on flat or curved surfaces.
Does anyone know where i may be able to get one from?

Steve

Old November 24th 05, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:26:59 -0000, "R.P.McMurphy"
wrote:

HI all, my old 1978 CArlight needs a new rooflight, the old one dint come
with the van. Its a 36cm by 36cm hole, and the roof is curved so a new
rooflight would have to have been made to fit on flat or curved surfaces.
Does anyone know where i may be able to get one from?

Steve

You could try a breaker (see below) or someone like Arc Systems of
Nottingham or Caravanparts.net (see my breakers page for addresses and
email and web links)

Richard
See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with
caravanning.
--
An Igor soon learned the secret way out of the any castle and where to
stash an overnight bag. In the words on one of the founding Igors: 'We