Did my solar question get through?

Old July 6th 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Did my solar question get through?

It didn't appear on my screen.

Mary

Old July 6th 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Apparently it did and there was a reply, would it be possible to repeat the
reply in this thread, please?

Mary

Old July 7th 03, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Peter Milnes" wrote in message
I think it did, Mary.

Didn't. Nor the reply. But this one did so that's OK :-)

Mary

Cheers, Peter.

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
: It didn't appear on my screen.
:
: Mary
:
:

Old July 7th 03, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Did too ;-)

I'm confused. But I printed your reply, gained from Google, to Spouse when I
went to bed and he'd been asleep last night and he said that's good but
there are more things than voltage to consider.

Wot? I asked.

Amperage, he replied and went back to uneasy snoring (he couldn't find his
scooter keys).

Mary