Sky Digital and LCD 14inch TV lasted 12hrs

Old December 3rd 05, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

Default Sky Digital and LCD 14inch TV lasted 12hrs

"Ticker" wrote in message
Just thought you might be interested in this test

I have a 15inch Super LCD Colour Tv which works on Mains or 12v and uses
13watts which most other Tv's use 35watt
Also a Pace 1000 Sky Digital Box which also runs on 12v

So I gave them both a try on 12v with a fully charged 110amp/hr Battery
Last Night the tv and Sky were running continious for 4hours then shutdown
overnight

Started back up in the morning after 8 hours plus the 4 hours from the
previous day making 12hrs in all my Battery Meter was still showing over
12v. I guess I would have got another 3hrs

So I was most impressed with this setup it was a shame I had to turn
everything off would have been
interesting to see just how long they would have run for, I was initially
expecting about 4hrs
Must be a credit to the 15inch LCD TFT TV
The spec of the TV Below

But you are not going to tell us the extortionate price they are asking for
it?

Alan

Hope this helps
mike