carver mover

Old December 6th 05, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Default carver mover

For some time I have been having a problem with our carver/truma motor
mover. It just stops working and when I speak to the installer he claims it
is either a low battery or the cold weather.
The battery is fully charged and the weather is mild again but it still will
not work.
The operating manual I have does not include a fault page.
The green light next to the re-set button is flashing green instead of being
constant. This must mean something. Does anyone know what?
Thank you.

Old December 6th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

"Stewart" wrote in message
For some time I have been having a problem with our carver/truma motor
mover. It just stops working and when I speak to the installer he claims

it
is either a low battery or the cold weather.
The battery is fully charged and the weather is mild again but it still

will
not work.
The operating manual I have does not include a fault page.
The green light next to the re-set button is flashing green instead of

being
constant. This must mean something. Does anyone know what?
Thank you.

stewart,

My mover has done this on 2 occasions .The controler needs
resetting ether by removing one battery connection or pressing the re-set
switch for a few seconds.---------Joe-------

Old December 6th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

"Stewart" wrote in message
For some time I have been having a problem with our carver/truma motor
mover. It just stops working and when I speak to the installer he claims

it
is either a low battery or the cold weather.
The battery is fully charged and the weather is mild again but it still

will
not work.
The operating manual I have does not include a fault page.
The green light next to the re-set button is flashing green instead of

being
constant. This must mean something. Does anyone know what?
Thank you.

When the green light flashes it means the system needs re-setting,ether

press the button for a few seconds or remove one battery lead.
---------Joe------

Old December 6th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Joe, I tried holding in the button but that did not work. I shall
disconnect the battery to-morrow and try that.
Thank you.

Old December 7th 05, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Thank you all, I have now tried disconnecting the battery for several
minutes but that did not work either. I shall give Carver/Truma a call but
seems to me that there must be a fault in the control box; as I said I have
had this as an intermittent problem before but now permanent.