New forest Campsite POI ?

Old December 11th 05, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SandS

Default New forest Campsite POI ?

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of POI for New Forest
Campsites (forestry commission ones)?

Thank you,
Steve

Old December 11th 05, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

SandS wrote:

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of POI for New Forest
Campsites (forestry commission ones)?

Thank you,
Steve

There's a full list of sites here, including the ones you want:
http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/cara...ites/index.asp

There are OS grid refs on the individual pages. Create your own POIs.

Old December 12th 05, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
. uk...
SandS wrote:

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has a list of POI for New Forest Campsites
(forestry commission ones)?

Thank you,
Steve

There's a full list of sites here, including the ones you want:
http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/cara...ites/index.asp

There are OS grid refs on the individual pages. Create your own POIs.

I think this is probably Off Topic but I hope somebody can help.
I use Outlook Express and when I click on the above URL nothing happens. I
have to copy and paste it into the address bar of Internet Explorer. I am
sure that until recently I merely double clicked on the URL in an email
message and it would link to the web page. It is exactly the same on all
emails I have received of late.

Regards.

Dave.

Old December 12th 05, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:29:49 GMT, "Dave Dew"
wrote:

| "Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
| . uk...
| SandS wrote:
|
| Hi.
| I was wondering if anyone has a list of POI for New Forest Campsites
| (forestry commission ones)?
|
| Thank you,
| Steve
|
| There's a full list of sites here, including the ones you want:
| http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/cara...ites/index.asp
|
| There are OS grid refs on the individual pages. Create your own POIs.
|

| I think this is probably Off Topic but I hope somebody can help.
| I use Outlook Express and when I click on the above URL nothing happens. I
| have to copy and paste it into the address bar of Internet Explorer. I am
| sure that until recently I merely double clicked on the URL in an email
| message and it would link to the web page. It is exactly the same on all
| emails I have received of late.

Probably a problem with your newsreader OE. It works OK for me, but
I use Agent 3 and Internet Explorer. I gave up OE years ago, really
cr*p newsreader IMO.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Sick of Premium SMS scams,
SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?
Old December 12th 05, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old December 12th 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

wrote:

| "Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
| . uk...
| SandS wrote:
|
| Hi.
| I was wondering if anyone has a list of POI for New Forest Campsites
| (forestry commission ones)?
|
| Thank you,
| Steve
|
| There's a full list of sites here, including the ones you want:
| http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/cara...ites/index.asp
|
| There are OS grid refs on the individual pages. Create your own POIs.
|

| I think this is probably Off Topic but I hope somebody can help.
| I use Outlook Express and when I click on the above URL nothing happens.
| have to copy and paste it into the address bar of Internet Explorer. I
am
| sure that until recently I merely double clicked on the URL in an email
| message and it would link to the web page. It is exactly the same on all
| emails I have received of late.

Probably a problem with your newsreader OE. It works OK for me, but
I use Agent 3 and Internet Explorer. I gave up OE years ago, really
cr*p newsreader IMO.
--

Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Sick of Premium SMS scams,
SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?
Register with http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/
IME they work :-)

Thank you Dave but I am quite happpy with OE. If I had started this lark
when I was younger I may have tried something else but I assure you I am
delighted with what I have. Problems are usually of my own making and there
is probably a place somewhere in 'options' that I have to put a tick but I
cannot find it. The problem occurs in all emails not just NGs.

Regards.
Dave

Old December 12th 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

Old December 12th 05, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:42:03 GMT, "Dave Dew"
wrote:

| "Dave Fawthrop" wrote in message

| | I think this is probably Off Topic but I hope somebody can help.
| | I use Outlook Express and when I click on the above URL nothing happens.
| | have to copy and paste it into the address bar of Internet Explorer. I
| am
| | sure that until recently I merely double clicked on the URL in an email
| | message and it would link to the web page. It is exactly the same on all
| | emails I have received of late.
|
| Probably a problem with your newsreader OE. It works OK for me, but
| I use Agent 3 and Internet Explorer. I gave up OE years ago, really
| cr*p newsreader IMO.

OE does not handle sigs properly it did not delete my sig as it
should, so Agent which works properly deleted your followup :-(

| Thank you Dave but I am quite happpy with OE. If I had started this lark
| when I was younger I may have tried something else but I assure you I am
| delighted with what I have. Problems are usually of my own making and there
| is probably a place somewhere in 'options' that I have to put a tick but I
| cannot find it. The problem occurs in all emails not just NGs.

In that case it is probably a tick somewhere in OE.
Agent has too many options :-(