110 Leisure battery and Alko scissor jack, Wrexham.

Old December 20th 05, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default 110 Leisure battery and Alko scissor jack, Wrexham.

I have a 110 Leisure Battery and Alko scissor jack for 7 day auction, if
anyone is interested in looking at these items

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leisure-Batter...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alko-scissor-j...QQcmdZViewItem

Collection only, sorry.

Thanks

Andy E

Old December 20th 05, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Andy E said the following on 20/12/2005 20:56:
I have a 110 Leisure Battery and Alko scissor jack for 7 day auction, if
anyone is interested in looking at these items

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leisure-Batter...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alko-scissor-j...QQcmdZViewItem

Collection only, sorry.

Thanks

Andy E

No picture , No postage , high start price , Ending on a bank holiday =
0 bids

Roy

Roy

Old December 20th 05, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

A picture off a battery? You having a laugh Roy!!

Or trying to get one!!

lol

Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

Andy E

Cheap comment! Go back to your playstation please xxxxxxxxx

Old December 29th 05, 06:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steptoe

"Andy E" blueflame1965(no wrote in message
No need, wrong as usual. They both sold of course!

lol.

Andy,

Good that you sold them, out of curiousity how much did you make on the
battery? Due to a change of van I have a surplus nearly new 110 battery. I
am an Ebay virgin, so selling this COD would be an easy way of getting some
feedback.

TIA