flamingo land

Old December 29th 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
drew buk

Default flamingo land

Can anyone recommend flamingo land holiday village?
I am thinking of camping there next year and would appreciate some feedback

Old December 30th 05, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sparky

"drew buk" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend flamingo land holiday village?
I am thinking of camping there next year and would appreciate some
feedback

No, sorry, can't recommend. There are other local alternatives, possibly
Vale of Pickering Caravan Park.

Cheers, and seasons greetings

Old December 31st 05, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Crawford

"drew buk" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend flamingo land holiday village?
I am thinking of camping there next year and would appreciate some
feedback

Last time we stayed there a weekend in October cost us 60+, granted the
cost of all the attractions was included, but some weren,t running, others
opened late. The campsite pitches were on rough, unkept grass, potholes all
over, toilets not cleaned regularly. Poor value for money, a friend visited
there this year and it doen,t seem to have improved.

Jim

Old January 6th 06, 07:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

You don'y have to stay on the site to enjoy the attractions. Try
www.uk-sites.com for alternatives
steve