Tired of silent calls

Old January 3rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Silent Calls Victim

Default Tired of silent calls

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON
W4 5AH

Tel: 020 8723 9756
Tel: 020 8994 4372

Thank you

David Hickson

Old January 3rd 06, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 02:52:58 +0000, Silent Calls Victim
wrote:

| Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
| against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I got rid of silent calls years ago. :-)

I registered all our phones landline and mobile with
http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/
It works :-)
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Old January 3rd 06, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old January 3rd 06, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Silent Calls Victim wrote:

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think

etc.

What the b ----- h--- has this got to do with caravanning?!

Please confine your one-man campaign to relevant NGs!
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old January 3rd 06, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Silent Calls
Victim writes

[...]

Don't have a phone in our caravan - and the mobile reception is
beautifully non existent.
--
hugh

Old January 3rd 06, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
news
In message , Silent Calls
Victim writes

[...]

How on earth do you manage without a phone, you'll be telling us next you
don't have a TV set either!(:-)

Alan

--
hugh

Old January 3rd 06, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
news
In message , Silent Calls