Old January 18th 07, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

Default Heads-up LED stop/Tail lamps

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:33:12 +0000, Neil
wrote:

Might be useful for experimentation purposes.

My local Netto is selling 12 LED cluster, standard bayonet fitting
stop/tail lamps for 1.99 each. According to the latest leaflet they
also have amber LED indicator lamps, but I couldn't find those. Will
have a look again tomorrow.

I fancy trying a pair in both the car and the caravan. Netto are also
selling 5 LED head torches also for 1.99

Neil

I do not know of any car bulb replacement LED's on the after market
that are road legal, they do not comply with side visability
requrerments they have a very narrow angle of view.

Lenny
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/motor-essentials
www.motoressentials.co.uk